Wednesday, October 22, 2008

'Tell Me What You Know Eskimos'

THE PALIN RAP
By the Saturday Night Live cast
one two three

my name is Sarah Palin you all know me
vice prezzy nominee of the GOP
gonna need your vote in the next election
can i get a 'what what' from the senior section
McCain got experience, McCain got style
but don’t let him freak you out when he tries to smile
cause that smile be creepy
but when i be vp
all the leaders in the world gonna finally meet me.

how's it go eskimos
eskimos
tell me what you know eskimos
eskimos
how you feel eskimos
ice cold
tell me tell me what you feel eskimos
super cold

i'm Jeremiah Wright cause tonight I'm the preacha
I got a bookish look and you’re all hot for teacha
Todd lookin fine on his snow machine
so hot boy gonna need a go between
in Wasilla, we just chill baby chilla
but when i see oil, lets drill baby drill

my country tis a thee
from my porch I can see
Russia and such

all the mavericks in the house, put your hands up
all the mavericks in the house, put your hands up
all the plumbers in the house, pull your pants up
all the plumbers in the house, pull your pants up

when I say 'Obama' you say 'Ayers'
Obama. Ayers. Obama. Ayers.
I built me a bridge - it ain’t goin' nowhere.
[ohhh]

McCain, Palin, gonna put the nail in the coffin
of the media elite
she likes red meat
shoot a mull humpin moose, eight days of the week

(three gunshots)

now ya dead, now ya dead,
cause I'm an animal, and I'm bigger than you
holdin a shotgun walk in the pub
everybody party, we're goin on a hunt
la la la la la la la la

(six gunshots)

yo I'm Palin, I'm out!

No comments: